$319.50 26% OFF
$399.50 24% OFF
$279.50 33% OFF
$129.50 32% OFF
$269.50 24% OFF
NEW Experience Series model now beefed up with a higher raised tub floor!
A Backpacker Editors' Choice Award winner, the Hubba Hubba tent is our best-selling 2-person freestanding tent. What makes it so popular? How about its four pound (1.8 kg) weight, with more than enough room for two? Or maybe its the freestanding, easy-pitch hub and pole system that sets up in a flash and is strong enough to handle the unpredictability of summer alpine conditions? Add 3 setup options, 2 full-size doors and vestibules, strong aluminum poles and factory-taped seams, and youll begin to understand why the Hubba Hubba tent remains the best selling Fast & Light® tent in the world.
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, two doors, and two large vestibules for gear storage.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is just 4 lbs 3 oz (1890g)about 2 lbs. (.9 kg) per person.
- Quick and Easy Setup: All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is stronger than ever and still simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes when used with optional footprint (sold separately).
This freestanding, super light tent features lots of elbow room, 3 setup options, 2 doors and vestibules, and no-drip entries that keep the inside dry even with the vestibules open.
- Capacity: 2 people + gear
- Floor + Vestibule Area: 28 + 9.5 ft.² / 2.6 + .9 m2²
- Interior Peak Height: 40 in./1.0 m
- Minimum Weight: 4.2 lbs./1.8 kg
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs./2.2 kg
- DAC Featherlite super strength Aluminium poles
- 2 Doors
- 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 1500mm Polyurethane & Silicone Coated
- Canopy: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6
- Floor: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 3,000mm Polyurethane & Durashield Coated
- Inner Mesh: 20D Nylon mesh
Pack size: 20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm
- Superlight - This freestanding 2-person tent with vestibule weighs just 1.8kg
- Spacious - Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space plus a large vestibule.
- Quick and Easy Setup - All-in-one hub and clip pole design is simple to use.
- Versatile - Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes with optional footprint.
- Livable - Vestibule area provides dry entry, gear storage, and a covered food-prep area.
- No-drip Entry - Rainfly/door wont drip inside tent, so doors can be opened for additional venting options in light weather.
- Modular - Optional footprint (sold separately) works with complete tent or as a floor with the freestanding fly.
- Bowframe Pole Geometry - provides nearly vertical tent walls for increased livability
- Fast Feed pole Sleeves - closed-end pole sleeves improve ease and speed of set-up
- Crystal-Mesh - and MSR exclusive, this 20D nylon mesh is 30% lighter and provides better optical clarity that other 20D meshes
- Up-Tite Stake Loops - all condition stake loops keep tent
3 year warranty on fly, Lifetime on poles
About MSR Tents:
At MSR, the driving principle behind all our tent designs is livability. As in two-person tents that truly accommodate two people, thoughtfully designed entrances, and vestibules generous enough for food prep or gear storage. But livability is only part of the story. That's why we've made sure our Fast & Light® tents are also incredibly lightweight, our Venture tents are super-versatile, and our Expedition tents are totally bombproof. Regardless of the series, we research, engineer, and evaluate every element, spending countless hours crawling in and out of tents at test facilities and in the field. The result? The most spacious, reliable structures in the worldwhether you're hunkered down atop the Himalayas or camped beside a low alpine lakewith livability at the highest level.
One of only 15 products awarded in 2005 with the prestigious Backpacker Magazine Editors Choice Award for outstanding innovation in design, materials and performance.
$319.50 $293.94(RRP $399.95)SAVE $106.01 (26%)
$399.50 $367.54(RRP $489.95)SAVE $122.41 (24%)
$279.50 $257.14(RRP $384.99)SAVE $127.85 (33%)
$129.50 $119.14(RRP $175.99)SAVE $56.85 (32%)