$319.50 20% OFF
$399.50 18% OFF
$279.50 27% OFF
$129.50 26% OFF
$269.50 18% OFF
NEW Experience Series model now beefed up with a higher raised tub floor!
Dont use a claustrophobic bivy sack! This ultralight and spacious freestanding tent lets you sit up and read or endure a rainstorm in comfort, without adding unwanted pounds to your pack. Use the fly without the tent body for even more weight savings.
Our lightest and best-selling freestanding solo tent weighs less than 3 lbs. (1.4 kg), yet its expertly designed to the deal with the vagaries of 3-season camping. Compact and eminently packablefor everything from trekking to ultralight backcountry adventuresthis sturdy shelter still boasts ample living space.
- Superlight: Minimum weight is just 2 lbs. 15 oz. (1.33 kg).
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, a Stay-Dry entrance, and large vestibule for storing gear.
- Quick and Easy Setup: All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is strong and simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes: with optional footprint (sold separately), or just the fly and poles only for the ultimate in weight savings.
The ultimate freestanding solo tent now weighs less than 3 pounds (1.3 kg) trail weight and includes an all-new pole-hub system that makes it stronger than ever.
- Capacity: 1 person + gear
- Floor + Vestibule Area: 17 + 9.5 ft² / 1.5 + .9 m²
- Interior Peak Height: 1m
- Minimum Weight: 3.0 lbs./1.3 kg
- Packaged Weight: 1.4 kg
- Pack size: 20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm
- 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 Polyurethane & Silicone Coated
- Canopy: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6
- Floor: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 3000mm DurashieldTM polyurethane coated
- Inner Mesh: 20D polyester mesh
- Number of poles: 1 DAC
- Number of doors: 1
- colour: green
- 3 year warranty on fly, Lifetime on poles
- Superlight - This freestanding 1-person tent weighs just 3 lbs.
- Spacious - Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space plus a large vestibule.
- Quick and Easy Setup - All-in-one hub and clip pole design is simple to use.
- Versatile - Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes with optional footprint.
- Livable - Vestibule area provides dry entry, gear storage, and a covered food-prep area.
- No-drip Entry - Rainfly/door won't drip inside tent, so doors can be opened for additional venting options in light weather.
- Bowframe Pole Geometry - provides nearly vertical tent walls for increased livability
- Fast Feed pole Sleeves - closed-end pole sleeves improve ease and speed of set-up
- Crystal-Mesh - and MSR exclusive, this 20D nylon mesh is 30% lighter and provides better optical clarity that other 20D meshes
- Up-Tite Stake Loops - all condition stake loops keep tent
3 year warranty on fly, Lifetime on poles
About MSR Tents:
At MSR, the driving principle behind all our tent designs is livability. As in two-person tents that truly accommodate two people, thoughtfully designed entrances, and vestibules generous enough for food prep or gear storage. But livability is only part of the story. That's why we've made sure our Fast & Light® tents are also incredibly lightweight, our Venture tents are super-versatile, and our Expedition tents are totally bombproof. Regardless of the series, we research, engineer, and evaluate every element, spending countless hours crawling in and out of tents at test facilities and in the field. The result? The most spacious, reliable structures in the worldwhether you're hunkered down atop the Himalayas or camped beside a low alpine lakewith livability at the highest level.
$319.50(RRP $399.95)SAVE $80.45 (20%)
$399.50(RRP $489.95)SAVE $90.45 (18%)
$279.50(RRP $384.99)SAVE $105.49 (27%)
$129.50(RRP $175.99)SAVE $46.49 (26%)