$319.50 20% OFF
$399.50 18% OFF
$279.50 27% OFF
$129.50 26% OFF
$269.50 18% OFF
NEW model now beefed up with rasised tub floor. The mother of all Hubbas. The lightest and most livable 3-person tent in the MSR range. T
he Mutha Hubba provides maximum interior space along with two stay-dry entrances and two large vestibules. Use it as a double-wall tent for full protection or as a freestanding tarp shelter with optional footprint to save weight.
Has all the same features of our best-selling Hubba Hubba tent, and delivers maximum livability for three. Its the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring.
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, 2 doors, and 2 large vestibules for storing gear or simply enjoying the vieweven in nasty weather.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is just 2.89 kg.
- Quick and Easy Setup: Hub system is strong and simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in freestanding tarp-shelter mode with optional footprint (sold separately).
- Capacity: 3 people + gear
- Floor area: 40 sq. ft / 3.7 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 14 sq. ft / 1.35 sq. m
- Interior Peak Height: 46 in./117 cm
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz / 2880 g
- Packaged Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz / 3139 g
- 3 x DAC Featherlite super strength Aluminium poles
- 2 Doors
- Frame weight: 1013g
- Canopy: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 1500mm DurashieldTM polyurethane and silicone coating
- Floor: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 3,000mm Polyurethane & DWR Coated
- Inner Mesh: 20D Nylon mesh
- 3 year warranty on fly, Lifetime on poles
- Packed size: 18 x 8 in / 46 x 20 cm
Number of pegs: 12
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, two stay-dry entrances, and two large vestibules for storing gear, preparing food, or simply enjoying the vieweven in nasty weather.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is just 6 lbs. 2 oz. (2.89 kg)
- Quick and Easy Setup: Hub system is simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or as a freestanding tarp-shelter when used with optional footprint.
- Modular - Optional footprint (sold separately) works with complete tent or as a floor with the freestanding fly.
- Bowframe Pole Geometry - provides nearly vertical tent walls for increased livability
- Fast Feed pole Sleeves - closed-end pole sleeves improve ease and speed of set-up
- Crystal-Mesh - and MSR exclusive, this 20D nylon mesh is 30% lighter and provides better optical clarity that other 20D meshes
- Up-Tite Stake Loops - all condition stake loops keep tent
3 year warranty on fly, Lifetime on poles
About MSR Tents:
At MSR, the driving principle behind all our tent designs is livability. As in two-person tents that truly accommodate two people, thoughtfully designed entrances, and vestibules generous enough for food prep or gear storage. But livability is only part of the story. That's why we've made sure our Fast & Light® tents are also incredibly lightweight, our Venture tents are super-versatile, and our Expedition tents are totally bombproof. Regardless of the series, we research, engineer, and evaluate every element, spending countless hours crawling in and out of tents at test facilities and in the field. The result? The most spacious, reliable structures in the worldwhether you're hunkered down atop the Himalayas or camped beside a low alpine lakewith livability at the highest level.
$699.50(RRP $889.00)SAVE $189.50 (21%)
$294.50(RRP $399.99)SAVE $105.49 (26%)
$149.50(RRP $189.00)SAVE $39.50 (20%)
$199.50(RRP $290.00)SAVE $90.50 (31%)
$359.50(RRP $472.99)SAVE $113.49 (23%)
$319.50(RRP $399.95)SAVE $80.45 (20%)
$399.50(RRP $489.95)SAVE $90.45 (18%)
$279.50(RRP $384.99)SAVE $105.49 (27%)
$129.50(RRP $175.99)SAVE $46.49 (26%)