Wild Earth has been working with the community for over 15 years and we understand the importance to you that credit card transactions are secure whether online or in store. We are committed to this, utilising the latest technology we give you a 100% guarantee that your details are respected and safe.
How do we do this?
- Credit Card Numbers are processed securely using a 256-bit AES data encryption method.
- We employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols to ensure information provided over the internet is transmitted securely.
- All Cardholder information is stored and processed in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is my transaction?
Our online store supplies you with a secure session within our shopping 'checkout' process. All credit card numbers are encrypted when the order is placed using state of the art 256 bit SSL encryption and we do not have access to these details. You can see at which point the shopping cart encrypts your information by the little padlock that appears on your browser. Your credit card numbers, personal information and order information are only decrypted after they reach our order processing computers. This information is not held in clear text on any website or server. You will notice a padlock icon on the base of your browser when you enter through to the 'checkout'. This indicates that all information entered in the session is secure.
How safe are my credit card details?
We do not view your credit card details at any time. When making payment in our checkout your credit card payment is automatically processed via a secure payment gateway processor. We do not have access to your credit card details at any stage. SecurePay uses state of the art official Bank Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption standard and deposits our payment into our bank account without viewing your card details.
What credit cards can I use on your site?
The following cards can be used at Wild Earth: Visa, MasterCard and AMEX users can pay via the Paypal card processor.
Do I need to be a member to shop/order online?
You don't need to be a member to shop online on our website. Once you order with us, if you elect to join our mailing list, you will be able to receive up-to-date information with the latest additions and specials that we offer, as well as other benefits including, a quick checkout process, promotions and special discounts.
Do I need a credit card?
No. The following options are available:
- We accept payment by EFT direct deposit, money order for Australian customers
- International buyers can only pay credit card or paypal
- Money orders are to be made payable in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS ONLY.
- We also accept PAYPAL payments. American Express users can pay via Paypal.
All prices in our online store include GST. 10% GST is payable on Australian orders only and will be removed for international purchases.
Do you convert my total into other currencies?
No. We will bill your credit card in Australian dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you. Our website displays currency conversions in other currencies as a guide only. Your credit card provider will calculate the actual amount.
We reserve the right:
- To cancel any order, at which time, we will notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- that all orders are subject to availability of stock
- To take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.