Our Traveller comes with new looks, new material and a new back for added comfort. Yet, of course, the backpack - that can be packed just like a suitcase - still offers all the functional smart details and the detachable daypack.
The Deuter Traveller is our premium Travel pack that has all the built-in comfort features plus quality materials you would expect, and a super tough height adjustable backpack harness that can allow you to hike in comfort for many hours.
When taking that long travel break, you need a pack that's comfortable and won’t let you down. The Traveller Travel Pack by Deuter comes with all the features you need in a well made pack: an internal X frame that helps to even the load distribution with an easy-action pull forward waist belt to make adjustments on the move. There’s also a zippered 10 Litres expansion gusset for those souvenirs that you will inevitably acquire along the way.
The X-frame aircontact system has been specially developed for heavy loads. It works by a system that is as simple as it is ingenious: Two ergonomically arched, crossed aluminium bars in frame channels transmit a part of the carrying load laterally to the specially padded hip strap, distributing the load from the back to the hips. The anatomically positioned, ultra-comfortable hip strap consists of an ergonomically shaped, multi-layered hip fin
German engineered by the worlds largest and oldest backpack brand.
Weight: 3450 g
Volume: 80 + 10 litre expansion plus 21L daypack
Size: 79 / 38 / 32 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter-MacroLite 420
Deuter-Duratex 1000 denier Nylon base
Harness: Vari-quick X-frame alloy system with foam padded height adjustable ladder system
Pockets: Personal organiser/hydration pouch (Daypack), one external pouch (Covered by attaching daypack) internal mesh pouches attached to compression straps & a mesh pouch on the underside of the main cover (Main pack)
- concealable back system with Vari-Quick, X-frame and anatomically formed hip belt to carry heavy loads comfortably
- U-shaped zip opens the main compartment fully.
- Alternatively a divider can be zipped in and the bottom compartment loaded separately
- large detachable daypack with ventilated back, valuables pocket inside and hydration system holder
- luggage stabilisers inside
- several zipped mesh pockets
- Compression straps
- three grab handles
- carry strap
- Hydration compatible daypack
- side pockets
- Deuter lifetime warranty
- Pockets: Personal organiser/hydration pouch (Daypack), one external pouch (Covered by attaching daypack) internal mesh pouches attached to compression straps & a mesh pouch on the underside of the main cover (Main pack).