Rugged, comfortable helmet for women The ELIA helmet was designed and developed to respond specifically to the needs of women. The innovative OMEGA headband system (Petzl patent) allows the helmet to be put on and removed easily and offers maximum comfort. In addition to this exclusive feature, the helmet has a new headband and webbing adjustment mechanism. It allows the helmet to be precisely adjusted for different head shapes.
Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polystyrene liner, polyester webbing, PE foam
Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA 106
Head circumference 52-58 cm
Weight 285 g
Comfortable on the head:
- OMEGA headband system specially designed for easy donning and removal of helmet
- absorbent comfort foam
- adjustment buckles are placed to the sides, away from the chin
Totally adjustable according to head size:
- quick and easy headband adjustment, even while the helmet is being worn
- chinstrap can be positioned forward or back
Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility:
- lightweight, durable shell of injected ABS
- expanded polystyrene foam liner
- helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata...
Adapts easily to the activity:
- headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips
Inspired by adventure and the great outdoors, the founder of Petzl made it his goal to bring innovative products to the pioneer enthusiasts of the world. 40 years later Petzl is still reinventing the way they create their technical gear. Sporting a wide range of head lamps, harnesses and torches all designed to make exploration simpler, Petzl targets those looking to explore the most inaccessible of places with ease.