Accessories and Waterproofing Products
Did you know that water from the rain and heat from the sun can deteriorate the quality and life-span of leather, suede, felt, cotton, and other materials? Wild Earth has got you covered with a wide selection of products that include cleaning and waterproofing sprays, reproofing wax, creams, clothing and leather waterproofers, boot reproofers, and other waterproofing supplies.
We have been helping outdoor enthusiasts, campers, hikers and adventurers select and protect their outdoor gear for over a decade.
Can’t find what you need? Email our outdoor specialists on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 5593 4180.
Waterproofing Wax, Spray, Conditioner or Cream?
With so many products for maintaining your outerwear how do you know what to choose for your specific items? Some are designed specifically for leather, suede or fabric – and creams, sprays, waxes and liquids are all available at Wild Earth.
Below is a brief guide to some options:
- Outerwear waterproofer - increases durable water and stain repellency to all outdoor fabrics.
- 2-in-1 cleaner and waterproofer – liquid that cleans and reproofs all outdoor fabrics in one wash cycle.
- Clothing and equipment cleaner – for wet weather clothing and equipment, reviving breathability and water repellency.
- Spray-on clothing waterproofer – easy-to-use spray for waterproofing wet weather clothing.
- Waterproofing leather wax – specifically designed wax for increasing water repellency and prolonging life of leather coats, jackets, hats, boots, etc.
- Fabric and leather waterproofer – spray suitable for waterproofing cotton or felt products as well as leather jackets, bags, footwear, etc.
- Suede waterproofer - specifically designed for waterproofing suede and nubuck jackets, hats, footwear, etc.
- Leather conditioner – ideal for softening and reproofing dry and cracked leather, after it has become soaked.
Stay up to date with all the latest deals on clothing and accessories, as well as camping and hiking equipment, by ‘Liking’ our Facebook page.
Alternatively, why not sign up to the Wild Earth Newsletter for great tips, exciting member deals, priority access to specials, and subscriber-only discount coupon codes.