Total Items: 0
Sub Total: $0.00
From snow couloirs to dry tooling, the Petzl LYNX is a versatile crampon. Modular front points: dual or mono-point, long or short, and/or asymmetrical. They come with two types of interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts.
Number of points: 14
Boot sizes: 35 to 45 with M linking bar (included); optional L linking bar fits boots sizes 40 to 50
Certification(s): CE, UIAA
References T24 LLU
Weight 2x 540 = 1080 g
Guarantee 3 years
Versatile crampons for ice and mixed climbing.
Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw:
- dual points in short, long or asymmetrical position
- offset mono-point in short or long position
Crampons adaptable to boots with or without toe welts:
- interchangeable front bindings: stainless steel toe bail wires for shoes with toe welts; flexible bindings for boots without toe welts
- toe bindings can be adjusted to accommodate shoe width and provide sufficient point length
LEVERLOCK heel bail is height-adjustable, designed for boots with heel welt.
Integrated front and rear ANTISNOW plates.
FAKIR carrying pouch included.
Marked bars facilitate crampon adjustment.
Products come included with:
- FAKIR carrying bag (V01)
- front and rear ANTISNOW LYNX (T24960)
- flexible front binding
- stainless steel wire toe bail
Inspired by adventure and the great outdoors, the founder of Petzl made it his goal to bring innovative products to the pioneer enthusiasts of the world. 40 years later Petzl is still reinventing the way they create their technical gear. Sporting a wide range of head lamps, harnesses and torches all designed to make exploration simpler, Petzl targets those looking to explore the most inaccessible of places with ease.