Total Items: 0
Sub Total: $0.00
From snow couloirs to dry tooling, the Petzl LYNX is a versatile crampon. Modular front points: dual or mono-point, long or short, and/or asymmetrical. They come with two types of interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts.
Number of points: 14
Boot sizes: 35 to 45 with M linking bar (included); optional L linking bar fits boots sizes 40 to 50
Certification(s): CE, UIAA
References T24 LLU
Weight 2x 540 = 1080 g
Guarantee 3 years
Versatile crampons for ice and mixed climbing.
Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw:
- dual points in short, long or asymmetrical position
- offset mono-point in short or long position
Crampons adaptable to boots with or without toe welts:
- interchangeable front bindings: stainless steel toe bail wires for shoes with toe welts; flexible bindings for boots without toe welts
- toe bindings can be adjusted to accommodate shoe width and provide sufficient point length
LEVERLOCK heel bail is height-adjustable, designed for boots with heel welt.
Integrated front and rear ANTISNOW plates.
FAKIR carrying pouch included.
Marked bars facilitate crampon adjustment.
Products come included with:
- FAKIR carrying bag (V01)
- front and rear ANTISNOW LYNX (T24960)
- flexible front binding
- stainless steel wire toe bail