- Antibacterial - When you're 5 days deep into a climbing trip and need something that can still pass as "fresh", bamboos got your back! It will keep you odor free and feeling fresh in the dankest of situations.
- Sweat absorbent - Collecting sends is sweaty work. Bamboo will pull moisture from skin for evaporation (moisture wicking) to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Insulating - Crags can take you to places that are quite harsh and exposed. Bamboo keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Soft AF - Almost as soft a a non-climbers hands, bamboo is one of the softest fabrics on the planet you'll love the way it feels
- Hypoallergenic - Bamboo does not cause allergic reactions and is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly - Without a planet there is no climbing for anyone. Bamboo is the most sustainable fabric on earth.
To keep your shirt feeling soft and fitting properly please use a gentle washing cycle with an eco-friendly detergent if possible. Do not bleach, dry clean or tumble dry as this could damage or shrink your shirt.