Brand NEW for 2015, the Bravo range is ideal for those on a budget. This three pole hoop tent is simple and quick to pitch when you are tired from a day’s activities. The small pack size means you can take it anywhere on your travels without worrying about it taking up most of your limited space. The Bravo is ideal for adventurers that are looking for a lighter weight tent at an affordable price.
Pack Size: L50.0 x H16.0 x W16.0cm
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Tent Range: Active Adventure
Pitching Time: 6-10min
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- PE groundsheets are robust and hardwearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc